One and a half hour to go until the Clinic is closed, yet I wish:
- People are more willing to share responsibilities (aka delegating).
- For less people desiring to show off their ‘power’ in the office.
- To be more careful on saying my opinion out loud.
- Patients to have more patience for a return call from the nurses. You’re not the only patient who’s having an ’emergency’. There’s ER for that.
- People to stop assuming that everybody’s a Christian and quit wishing ‘Have a Merry Christmas’.
- Drug reps stop asking how my Thanksgiving was. It’s so last week and they should come up with a different standard question. And no, not the Christmas one, either.